Sr. Manager Sales & Business Development
Cycle is an influencer management company and branded content studio full of people who genuinely care about doing great work.
We’re looking for a proven, entrepreneurial sales person to drive influencer and branded content revenue. Cycle is a longstanding leader in the influencer marketing and branded content space, having executed award-winning, global programs with some of the biggest brands in the world. Cycle benefits from the expertise of its sister company, Laundry Service, an AdAge A-List top 10 agency in 2018 and 2017, and its parent company Wasserman, a leading talent management agency.
We work with both brands and media agencies, offering full-service solutions structured as working media. We use data-driven insights to develop great creative ideas, collaborate with culturally relevant talent, produce high-quality content and distribute it to targeted audiences at scale. We serve as problem solvers for our clients, helping them grow their business through content and campaigns consumers love.
This person will be responsible for creating sustainable, profitable partnerships across multiple brand categories.
Ongoing Responsibilities Include:
- Close deals. Meet or exceed annual revenue goals across influencer and branded content campaigns
- Leverage your existing book of business for potential sales and partnership opportunities
- Proactively Identify, pursue and close opportunities with brands and media agencies
- Manage the RFP response process
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including client services, creative and production
- Negotiate contracts and expansion opportunities
- Handling all steps in the sales process, from prospecting through close
- 3-4 years in an influencer, content or media sales role, with a proven track record of success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep understanding of modern marketing – influencers, social media, branded content
- Ability to pitch strategic insights and creative ideas effectively
- Existing book of business, ability to contribute quickly
- Teamwork mentality – highly collaborative
- Experience carrying a $2MM+ Annual Recurring Revenue book of business
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!