Media Strategist (Paid Social)
Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month. Both Laundry Service and Cycle are always on the hunt for talented people with a passion for social. Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a team work environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list.
Cycle is currently seeking a Media Strategist (Paid Social)to execute daily campaign delivery for our influencer campaigns and advertisers. The role will report to the Director of Paid Strategy and will work with all Cycle Media brands and teams, including editorial, influencer, and branded marketing. He/she/they has complete knowledge of and passion for the social advertising and paid distribution landscape; is comfortable with social analytics, insight, and measurement; and is a proactive, enthusiastic self-starter.
- Manage and execute paid distribution of influencer and branded content (video and social) for advertising campaigns across the Cycle brands
- Execute campaigns across a variety of platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Execute client and internal facing reporting and campaign insights requests on a regular and/or ad-hoc basis
- Execute creative and copy optimization (A/B tests) within paid social
- Work with internal teams to ensure full, on-time, and efficient delivery of paid campaigns
- Communication with external teams when necessary, including social vendors and partners
- Implement best practices for paid social and audience targeting with oversight from Director of Paid Strategy
- 2-5 years professional experience working in social media or social analytics at a brand, publisher, agency, or similar
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong knowledge of the existing paid social landscape and enthusiasm for discovering new, emerging platforms or capabilities that increase efficiencies and engagement
- Proven track record of managing and executing campaigns using native platform tools such as Business Manager, Google AdWords, Twitter Ads
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to comfortably translate large data sets into actionable takeaways and insights
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (experience with client-facing communication a plus)
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!