Cycle seeks a creative mastermind to ideate, write, and implement overarching video concepts for our top tier clients. If you’re passionate about culture, identifying new social trends, initiatives, and working with talented creative team members, this is the right job for you. This role is ideal for a creative thinker that thinks big-picture and dreams about how to evolve the organic conversations on social platforms.
You will conduct ongoing brand research on current social success stories. Additionally, you will provide proposals and creative strategies that takes the brand to the next level. Your work will require you to develop original concepts, scripts, and designs and oversee multiple projects through execution.
- At least 3+ years in screenwriting.
- Strong creative video portfolio, with experience in social and branded content preferred.
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to explain your ideas on paper.
- Recognized expertise in both advertising and digital realms.
- The ability to develop high-level strategies and adjust alongside shifting goals.
- Experience with the moving pieces of creative and production and how they work together to create a premium product.
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and provide timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes to keep work on budget and schedule.
- Advanced experience managing the creative development process in a client-services environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams. Open to feedback.
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs.
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!