Director of Strategy & Audience Development
Cycle is one of the fastest growing media companies of 2017, already making a huge impact on internet culture with viral content and breakthrough branded content collaborations. Cycle is seeking a Head of Development to lead content strategy, including setting overall creative direction and development of content, streamlining internal production operations, and managing daily operations of the editorial and production teams.
Cycle seeks a Director of Strategy & Audience Development to help build and execute strategies that grow Cycles audiences. This is the perfect role for a strategic thinker that is also a proven leader. Everyone wants your input, opinion, and approval. You continually solve for brand objectives through creative thinking. If you’re passionate about building audience engagement and driving content that speaks to the culture, this role will fit like a glove.
Your day-to-day work will be strategic in nature.
- Developing initiatives and providing creative, practical solutions.
- Devise engagement strategies, and analyze content performance to derive insights that impact always-on, omni-channel social media strategies.
- Liaise with c-suite for strategic leadership and high level POVs.
- Review reports and translate insights into an action plan to ensure that all parties stay true to the strategic vision and voice across channels 24/7, 365.
- 7+ years experience in digital/social strategy, in the online publishing/media industry a must have
- Expert ability to translate metrics into insights and action plans
- Extensive knowledge with social listening and monitoring tools
- Proven experience building online publisher brands and audiences
- Jack of all trades in digital strategy with experience implementing strategic social media, digital, media, and integrated marketing campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of planning, creative, and production strategies
- Rockstar presentation skills
- Alarmingly smooth communication skills: persuasive, strategic, proactive, diplomatic
- Natural leadership abilities
- A demonstrated passion for the social media landscape
- Uncanny attention to detail
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Possesses an eager willingness to grow with the organization
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!