Project Manager (Branded Content)
Cycle seeks a Project Manager on the Partnerships team with Branded Content experience that truly understands social media. The right candidate will bridge the gap between production, creative, strategists, and the client to ensure a streamlined and effective execution of projects.
You will use your agency experience and understanding of the social media landscape to deliver top-quality creative in line with schedule and budget.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, efficient, and self-starting. Successful candidates won’t be afraid to speak up to ensure great creative ideas get executed. You should be passionate about the evolution of the brand-customer relationship and enthusiastic about all things digital and social media. You should have a high-level ability to communicate effectively, creatively solve problems, and make decisions. Most importantly, you should be curious to learn and be willing to put yourself in uncomfortable positions, constantly striving to push the boundaries of what is possible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the client’s day to day contact for projects/campaigns, while meeting and exceeding client expectations
- Work closely with other cross-functional teams and production to manage and execute effective branded content campaigns
- Execute partnerships with brands from contract phase through campaign completion, ensuring content is aligned with brand expectations, deliverables and campaign brief
- Establish strong and trusting client relationships
- Develop a thorough understanding of what Cycle is, what we can do, and what we can offer the client that best relates to their goals
- Ensure all client expectations are being met and exceeded throughout the campaign
- Manage post-program reporting and help identify key learnings in working with emerging platforms & technologies
- Answer clients’ questions and ensure their problems are resolved; conduct and triage follow-up tasks
- Manage deliverables, deadlines and budget for all projects
- 3+ years of account or project/account management experience at a leading agency, preferably in a digital/social capacity
- Experience implementing social media, digital & integrated marketing campaigns
- The ability to accurately scope projects, define requirements, and determine success metrics
- Experience working with production and being on production shoots
- Passion for the sports industry
- Ability to communicate results to the team, management, or clients in a fast-paced environment
- Aptitude for leadership – knows when to take charge and when to delegate
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to work during nonstandard business hours when necessary
- Commitment to excellence —working nonstandard hours when necessary, travel as required, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite applications on Mac (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Unlimited PTO
- Awesome benefits
- Awesome water views
- Competitive salary
- And Much More!!