Ads Manager, Paid Search and Social
Cycle, seeks a top-notch Ads Manager to activate, manage and optimize paid social media campaigns for our best-in-class client base. A successful Ads Manager will have an amazing attention to detail, take charge attitude and be able to take ownership over the process. You will be responsible for planning and managing all paid social media campaigns, implementing best practices, monitoring the latest trends, and reporting.
- Manage and execute upon day to day social media campaign strategy, budgets and optimizations in support of client goals and innovations
- Develop strong working relationships with social vendors to stay up to date on new ad offerings and test opportunities
- Identify the variables that can be optimized and execute optimization
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools, including but not limited to Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat
Qualified applicants will have:
- 2+ years experience in media buying, strategy, or related functions
- Experience using social media to solve brand/business challenges
- Familiarity with social listening and measurement tools
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media platforms and their ad offerings
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- A firm grasp of relevant mathematical concepts
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!