Ads Manager (Paid Social)
Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month. Both Laundry Service and Cycle are always on the hunt for talented people with a passion for social. Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a team work environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list.
Cycle seeks an Ads Manager to support paid media efforts on social platforms on a fashion and accessories brand. You will activate, manage and optimize paid campaigns for one of our best-in-class clients.You will be responsible for planning and managing all paid media campaigns, implementing best practices, monitoring the latest trends, and reporting. A successful Ads Manager will have amazing attention to detail, a take charge attitude and be able to take ownership over the process.
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- Manage and execute day to day social campaign strategy, budgets and optimizations in support of client goals and innovations
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Develop strong working relationships with social vendors to stay up to date on new ad offerings and test opportunities
- Analyze data to write insights and recommendations to inform client action
- Identify the variables that can be optimized and execute optimization
- Assist media strategist with creating media plans to achieve client goals
- 1+ years experience in paid social media buying
- Experience using paid social to solve brand/business challenges
- Experience using native social dashboards
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of search and their ad offerings
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- A firm grasp of relevant mathematical concepts
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!