Paid Media Strategist
Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month. Both Laundry Service and Cycle are always on the hunt for talented people with a passion for social. Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a team work environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list.
Cycle seeks a top-notch Media Strategist to analyze data, derive insights, and guide social media programs for our best-in-class client base. Your day-to-day responsibilities will be to oversee the planning, managing and optimization of all paid social media campaigns. You will be a subject matter expert on paid media on each social platform. You’ll build reports that translate insights into an action plan to ensure that all parties stay true to the strategic vision and voice across channels 24/7, 365.
- Develop paid search and social strategies for new clients and campaigns
- Conduct competitive research to gather ideas for ad copy tactics, new strategic approaches, and variations on calls to action
- Test and optimize paid social ad copy with A/B or multivariate tests
- Lead in campaign measurement strategy development and tracking implementation
- Conduct analysis on paid social data and respond to analysis and reporting requests
- Set up, coordinate, manage and pace all paid social campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and other social platforms
Qualified applicants will have:
- 3+ years experience in paid social, analytics, strategy, or related functions
- The ability to translate metrics into insights and action
- Experience using social media to solve brand/business challenges
- Familiarity with social listening and measurement tools
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media platforms and their ad offerings
- A firm grasp of relevant mathematical concepts
- Commitment to excellence—working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!