Cycle is a media company currently working with brands and media agencies to evolve the traditional influencer model by delivering cultural relevance, meaningful engagement, premium content, and influencer endorsements--all as working media.
Cycle is currently looking for a coordinator to assist with creating meaningful influencer programs. This role will be responsible for supporting the influencer team through day-to-day execution of projects from planning through delivery.
- Create weekly status call agendas, timelines, and execution documents to ensure seamless campaign execution
- Record and distribute call notes, ensuring all parties are privy to next steps
- Work with internal teams to develop program strategy and influencer creative briefs
- Understand campaign KPIs and source talent utilizing internal tools in order to meet client needs
- Assist project managers with influencers discovery, outreach and negotiation, content QA, live post monitoring, and reporting
- Work with internal sales and execution teams to assist in building deliverables and talent recommendations
- Research industry trends and share learnings with larger partnerships team
- Bachelor's degree and relevant intern experience in advertising
- Excellent writing skills
- Some knowledge of influencer-marketing landscape
- Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to work across multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem solving abilities
- Professional, polite and respectful
- Brings energy and passion to everything they do, and will not be afraid to roll up his/her sleeves to tackle projects both big and small
- Passion for social media and influencer marketing!
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!