New Business Manager
Cycle is an influencer management company and branded content studio full of people who genuinely care about doing great work.
We work with both brands and media agencies, offering full-service solutions structured as working media. We use data-driven insights to develop great creative ideas, collaborate with culturally relevant talent, produce high-quality content and distribute it to targeted audiences at scale. We serve as problem solvers for our clients, helping them grow their business through content and campaigns consumers love.
We are currently seeking a New Business Manager to help oversee our RFP process from a strategic and project management perspective. This person will be responsible for managing new business workflow, creating sales materials and facilitating RFP responses with sellers across multiple brand categories. This role will be responsible for managing the process, it is not a sales position.
- Work hand in hand with sales representatives to build winning pitch proposals across a wide variety of brand categories
- Succinctly communicate to all teams the specifics of a client ask, the keys to success, and any other guidelines that will set internal teams up to win
- Work closely with other cross-functional teams (creative, talent, media) to manage deliverables when creating custom proposals
- Project manage all key deliverables aligned with company process guidelines and best practices
- Develop a thorough understanding of what Cycle is, what we can do, and what we can offer new business prospects that best relates to their goals
- Ensure all client expectations are being met and exceeded during pre-sale stages
- Build sales decks and marketing materials. Must be comfortable working within a deck template to create a presentation.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and news. For instance new capabilities that are announced on social media platforms as well as new emerging social media platforms
- Ensure feasibility of execution by vetting proper approvals through appropriate internal teams
- 3-4 years experience, preferably in advertising and/or influencer marketing, with a proven track record of success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keen understanding of modern marketing – influencers, social media, branded content
- Ability to build a pitch with strategic insights and creative ideas effectively
- Ability to work cross-functionally with different departments in order to meet the needs of a presentation or deliverable (Teamwork mentality – highly collaborative)
- Must have above average deck building and presentation skills including a focus on attention to detail and problem solving
- Confident in their ability to lead meetings and speak with Senior Leadership
- Must be self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Adapts to different personalities and comfortable in a dynamic environment
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!