Cycle is an influencer management company and branded content studio full of people who genuinely care about doing great work.
We’re looking for a Strategist with a background and passion for influencer marketing. Cycle is a longstanding leader in the influencer marketing and branded content space, having executed award-winning, global programs with some of the biggest brands in the world. Cycle benefits from the expertise of its sister company, Laundry Service, an AdAge A-List top 10 agency in 2018 and 2017, and its parent company Wasserman, a leading talent management agency.
We work with both brands and media agencies, offering full-service solutions structured as working media. We use data-driven insights to develop great creative ideas, collaborate with culturally relevant talent, produce high-quality content and distribute it to targeted audiences at scale. We serve as problem solvers for our clients, helping them grow their business through content and campaigns consumers love.
- Utilize insights, social listening, cultural trends and influencer best practices to inform social marketing strategy and channel planning across branded partnerships
- Research and understand the client’s offering and brand voice
- Conduct market and competitive landscape audits
- Lead development of influencer strategies from briefing to reporting, working in tandem with internal teams to understand KPIs, meet client needs and deliver an impactful campaign
- Collaborate with internal teams to define and develop content vision and strategy while clearly communicating project objectives and deliverables
- Lead data analysis of influencer campaigns to measure impact of programs and provide key insights/recommendations
- Serve as thought leader in crafting holistic social strategy that efficiently leverages brand partnerships through integrated planning
- Analyze content opportunities and recommend strategies, interactions or approaches
- Establish and evolve best practices across influencer campaigns
- Prepare and present influencer strategy to internal and client stakeholders
- Collaborate with media team to provide innovative paid recommendations
- Stay apprised of new platform capabilities and industry trends, sharing POV with internal teams
- Ensure feasibility of execution by vetting proper approvals through appropriate internal teams
- 3+ years experience with social and/or influencer strategy
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Extensive knowledge of influencer-marketing landscape, including industry and platform trends
- Familiarity in running complex research projects that require data inputs from multiple sources
- Experience investigating consumer behavior/attitudes on all channels
- Ability to translate metrics into insights and actions
- Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to work across multiple projects
- Previous project/account management experience a plus
- Familiarity with listening and measurement tools
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem solving abilities
- Successfully understand how to work with and manage cross-functional teams to execute successful campaigns
- Confident in your ability to lead meetings and speak with Senior Leadership
- Professional, polite and respectful
- Adapts to different personalities and comfortable in a dynamic environment
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!