Cycle is one of the fastest growing publishers on the internet, and is already having a major impact on culture with some of the most engaging and shared content on social media. Cycle is looking for an experienced person to support sales efforts by facilitating and creating proposals. This role will be involved in the creation, packaging and selling of breakthrough branded content & influencer campaigns. The sales coordinator will work with teams across sales, strategy, creative and media to respond to RFPs from prospective clients with breakthrough media solutions that deliver on brand objectives.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a rapidly growing team in an incredibly important role. If you have experience in integrated marketing for a media company or publisher, are extremely organized, have a high quality standard and love social media, this is the right role for you.
- Work with sales leads to track and manage RFP responses. This will often involve managing several projects at once.
- Coordinate between teams to develop strategies, creative concepts and media plans to respond to and win RFPs.
- Create impactful sales materials – ranging from single page promotions of our original programming to multi-page RFP response decks that detail custom solutions.
- Double and triple checking all sales materials, making sure that they adhere to Cycle's strict quality standards.
- Proactively manage the new business pipeline and ensure deliverables are meeting deadlines.
- Assisting the Cycle sales team with research, strategy and creative needs.
- Conducting audits of campaign performance and being ready to offer suggestions for optimization.
- At least 2 years professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to explain complex programs and concepts concisely and effectively
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience creating high quality presentation materials – Keynote/Powerpoint masters welcome
- Quick learner
- Understanding of (and passion for) social media – experience working in social content or distribution is a plus
- Teamwork mentality as well as the proven ability to work autonomously
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!