Cycle seeks a Project Manager on the Partnerships team with Influencer experience that truly understands social media. The right candidate will bridge the gap between strategists, creatives, production, and the client to ensure a streamlined and effective execution of projects.
Cycle Project Managers are intimately involved with every aspect of converged media and content marketing, resulting in successful project and account management.
You will use your agency experience and understanding of the social media landscape to deliver top-quality creative in line with schedule and budget.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, efficient, and self-starting. Successful candidates won’t be afraid to speak up to ensure great creative ideas get executed. You should be passionate about the evolution of the brand-customer relationship and enthusiastic about all things digital and social media. You should have a high-level ability to communicate effectively, creatively solve problems, and make decisions. Most importantly, you should be curious to learn and be willing to put yourself in uncomfortable positions, constantly striving to push the boundaries of what is possible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the client’s day to day contact for projects/campaigns, while meeting and exceeding client expectations
- Work closely with other cross-functional teams to manage and execute effective influencer campaigns
- Monitor and keep abreast of industry news and trends report updates to team including information on specific influencers, the influencer landscape and emerging influencer identification
- Initiate and maintain weekly and monthly recaps for all team projects and share with relevant internal teams
- Research and recommend relevant influencers to participate in client campaigns based on alignment with brand brief
- Participate in team brainstorms of proactive influencer opportunities and share out with account teams via email to drive new business opportunities
- Execute partnerships with influencers from contract phase through campaign completion, ensuring influencer content is aligned with brand expectations, deliverables and campaign brief
- Establish strong and trusting client relationships
- Develop a thorough understanding of what Cycle is, what we can do, and what we can offer the client that best relates to their goals
- Ensure all client expectations are being met and exceeded throughout the campaign
- Manage post-program reporting and identify key learnings in working with emerging platforms & technologies
- Answer clients’ questions and ensure their problems are resolved; conduct and triage follow-up tasks
- Manage deliverables, deadlines and budget for all projects
- Have a strong understanding of whitelisting and best practices for paid media from influencer channels
- 3+ years of account or project/account management experience at a leading agency, preferably in a digital/social capacity
- Experience implementing social media, digital & integrated marketing campaigns
- The ability to accurately scope projects, define requirements, and determine success metrics
- Proven ability to proactively present strategic counsel to client teams
- Passion, collaborative attitude, creativity, and resourcefulness
- Ability to communicate results to the team, management, or clients in a fast-paced environment
- Aptitude for leadership – knows when to take charge and when to delegate
- Deep understanding of the planning, creative and production processes, with strong attention to detail
- Understanding, passion, and curiosity about the digital and social media universe, including all current and emerging social media channels and trends
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to work during nonstandard business hours when necessary
- Commitment to excellence —working nonstandard hours when necessary, travel as required, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite applications on Mac (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Illustrator, Photoshop)
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!