Cycle is seeking a seasoned Production Account in its Portland office. This person will be responsible for assisting Production Managers and Producers in expense reconciliations and help standardize Production Accounting office procedures. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for social media, production, strong leadership capabilities, and the prowess to execute clear requirements, strategies, and timelines. Successful candidates will have a high-level ability to communicate effectively, solve problems, and make decisions.
- Maintain/update project margins and actuals for weekly reports to Line Producer
- Aggregate and track all production scopes with corresponding job codes
- Receive, code, and approve all Portland production invoices to submit to Accounts Payable in weekly bill batches
- Ensure proper project coding/checks and balances with production managers
- Act as liaison between corporate Finance, Accounting, and Production Management
- Track weekly salary allocations in production budgets
- Review, approve, and track all production expense reports
- Track/Load Pcards and petty cash
- Assist Production Management in expense reconciliations
- Develop and implement processes to standardize Production Accounting office procedures
Qualified applicants will have:
- 3+ years experience as a Production Accountant
- Proficiency in NetSuite or similar.
- Experience building out cost reports (projected vs. actual)
- Aptitude for leadership – knows when to take charge and when to delegate
- Knowledge of SAG and AFTRA Unions
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Highly collaborative attitude
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, travel as required, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!