Paid Media Strategist
Cycle seeks a top-notch Paid Media Strategist to analyze data, derive insights, and guide social media programs for our best-in-class client base.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Oversee the planning, managing and optimization of all paid social media campaigns
- Be a subject matter expert on paid media on each social platform
- Build reports that translate insights into an action plan to ensure that all parties stay true to the strategic vision and voice across channels
Qualified applicants will have:
- 3+ years experience in paid social, analytics, strategy, or related functions
- The ability to translate metrics into insights and action
- Experience using social media to solve brand/business challenges
- Familiarity with social listening and measurement tools
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media platforms and their ad offerings
- A firm grasp of relevant mathematical concepts
- Commitment to excellence—working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!