Cycle is a media company where culture comes first. Cycle creates and distributes premium, authentic content through its popular network of channels and via collaborations with over 3,000 exclusively managed professional athletes and influencers. Cycle’s content garners over 250 million views per month, while its talent network commands an additional 3 billion. Cycle works with brands and media agencies to evolve the traditional publisher model by delivering cultural relevance, meaningful engagement, premium content, and talent endorsements--all as working media. Partners only pay for guaranteed, targeted reach, with production and talent offered added value.
We are seeking a talented Graphic Designer to build creative assets for a blend of video, social and digital assets! You tell stories with pictures. Your Instagram is off the charts. You are up to date with what's what in pop culture. You have a knack for taking an idea and turning it into top notch content that's easily digestible.
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- Assist in various design projects from concept to completion
- Produce mocks, new templates, and engaging design solutions for Cycle Editorial content
- Utilize internal feedback to continuously improve skills and designs across various templates
- Pitch creative ideas that enhance projects
- Collaborate with team members to launch designs
- Manage special design asks with multiple projects
- BS/BA in Design or a related field
- 1-2 years in a Junior Graphic or Graphic Design role
- Experience with design software and graphics editing and video editing tools (e.g. Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere)
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities
- A keen eye for detail
- Willing to work non-traditional hours as needed
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!