Cycle is a media company where culture comes first. Cycle creates and distributes premium, authentic content through its popular network of channels and via collaborations with over 3,000 exclusively managed professional athletes and influencers. Cycle’s content garners over 250 million views per month, while its talent network commands an additional 3 billion. Cycle works with brands and media agencies to evolve the traditional publisher model by delivering cultural relevance, meaningful engagement, premium content, and talent endorsements--all as working media. Partners only pay for guaranteed, targeted reach, with production and talent offered as added value.
Cycle seeks a Sales Planner to develop creative digital and media proposals that help brands stand out. This position will ideate and implement innovative cross screen campaign tactics while leveraging our value proposition surrounding a best in class quality and service experience. The Sales Planner’s ability to strategically uncover campaign objectives through daily client interaction will directly impact the success of Cycle’s key revenue initiatives.
- Own the RFP process for top clients by creating strategic proposals in response to client requests
- Uncover and address client needs while highlighting the value and capabilities of Cycle
- Create customized presentations, proactive proposals, and pitches by preparing key data points, findings and relevant research
- Identify partnership opportunities at RFP and account levels
- Act as liaison and consultant between sales, creative, and operational departments to maximize potential campaigns’ success
- Interact with clients via in-person meetings, calls, and email as needed
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within the advertising and media industry required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Branded Content, Influencer, and Sponsorship experience preferred
- Proficient in Keynote or PowerPoint and Excel
- Possess an ambitious mindset for professional growth and development
- Strong work ethic, organization, time-management skills
- Very analytical and able to take a strategic approach when creating proposal decks
- Strong written and oral communication
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!